IDP Education: the first choice in recruiting international
Advantages of partnering with the world’s largest international
student placement provider
- Benefit from a global presence plus local understanding of
individual markets through a global network of over 80 student
placement centres in more than 25 countries
- Recruit well-qualified students – over 500 professionally
trained IDP student counsellors work individually with students,
helping them make the right education choices to achieve their
career goals and matching them with individual institutions.
- Diversify your international student base by reaching new
emerging markets and developing markets.
- Reach more students – IDP global student placement centres
attract a high volume of students and their families.
- Have quality time with students and their families: IDP
regularly holds exhibitions, seminars and interview programs
throughout our global network where students have personalised and
interactive discussions with institution representatives.
- Up-to-date and accurate information about your institution and
courses – IDP is implementing a completely new and integrated
infrastructure around its global network, including its own virtual
private network. This will provide a high quality platform to run
applications, such as a knowledge management system and CRM, making
sure your institution’s information is kept up-to-date from one
- Industry research – IDP’s research expertise around buyers
covers behaviour research, industry and environmental analysis and
key industry statistical reporting .
Find out more about IDP Education and how a global network of
skilled professionals in over 25 countries can benefit your
institution’s marketing and recruitment strategy. Contact our
dedicated client services teams based in country to discuss how
they can support you and provide advice on recruitment strategy,
market intelligence and promotional activities.