Having PhD dreams? Confused about Scholarships, University or funding? We, IDP, offer solutions to provide information regarding programs, research institutes, premier schools, P.hD funding and application process to the candidates across the globe.
In UK, PhD programs are of geneally of duration period of three years and students are required to submit thesis report within 12 months of end of programme. However, duration may vary depending on the structure of course and related project.
The general requirements to do PhD from UK include:
- Graduate degree of three or four years
- Postgraduate degree or masters degree in required stream
- IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge score to check language competency
- Scholarship or sponsorship if any
- The other approach is working as a graduate Research Assistant where one can apply for part-time PhD. Scholarships are provided to deserving candidates by institute and spoonsors. For more information on scholarships students may consult the counselor at the time of applying for the project.
Applying for PhD is a tedious task and can be confusing for the students, Our team of well-trained counselors assist the candidates in their queries and tasks related to institutes in UK as well as further information oneducation in UK. For assistance regarding planning of PhD and the whole process students may contact our renowned team of counselors.Our counselors provides assistance in
- Course selection
- Application submission
- Visa counseling
- Offer acceptance
- Fund or payments
- Pre-departure Orientation
- For more information on PhD student may contact us