In Canada a student visa is often referred to as a 'study permit'.
The following six steps outline how IDP Education will guide you through the process of applying for a study permit in Canada.
Step 1: Visa advice
- Passport-size photographs
- Unconditional letter of acceptance
- Fees receipt (recommended)
- Scholarship letter (if applicable)
- Any relevant correspondence with the institution
- Financial documents
- Academic documents
- Test scores
- Work experience certificates (if applicable)
- Medical report (if already undertaken).
Your IDP Education counsellor will assist you to complete the study permit application forms.Step 3: Check provincial guidelines
Step 4: Submit application through VFS Canada
Step 5: Provide additional information or documents
Step 6: Let you know the decision on your study permit application.