Introducing IDP Virtual Counselling
IDP’s unique offering connecting you to our counsellors virtually
A free service is now available, connecting international students to our friendly and highly skilled counsellors. You can now stay safe at home and enjoy the full suite of student placement services and support.
If you have questions about how to navigate through all that's happening in Australia, course opportunities or visas, we are here for you.
If you're currently based outside of Australia, please contact your local IDP office or locate an IDP office closest to you.
We are committed to ensuring that you have access to the right information, support and care.
How to connect?
- IDP Virtual Counselling is currently available in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney
10:00 am – 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
Click on your preferred city link below and start your virtual counselling now – it’s free!
After hours, visit our website to chat with our customer service agents
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm AEST (Monday to Thursday); 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm AEST (Friday)
- You will be requested to register prior to your virtual meeting with your IDP Counsellor.
- before joining the session on a computer, tablet or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link
- basic requirements for your devices and browsers are available here
- connect via the zoom link to register. Our friendly host will then lead you to a waiting room before you’re assigned to a counsellor
- speak to your counsellor and get all your questions answered