IDP IELTS Bunbury
Ready to book your IELTS with IDP IELTS Bunbury? Great, but before you make your booking, please keep in mind:
- To make your booking, you’ll need a valid, original passport. You’ll also need to bring this with you on both test days.
- When you make your booking, you will need to pay the test fee of $374 (AUD).
- There are two types of IELTS test: Academic and General Training. If you are unsure of which test to book, click here for more information.
- Writing, Reading and Listening components are delivered on a Saturday morning.
- Once you have made your booking, you will receive a confirmation email no later than 5 days before your test. If you book your test the same week of the test date, you will receive your confirmation email within 2 business days.
- If you have a preferred speaking test time, please email us at email@example.com and we will try to accommodate your request. Speaking tests will take place on the Friday before the test and on Saturday after the written test.
- You will be provided with a free pencil with eraser to use for your answers on the test day. You are allowed to bring a clear, non-coloured bottle of water into the test room.
- To submit your Enquiry on Results (EOR), download it here and post the completed form along with your original Test Report Form, to IDP IELTS Test Centres – P.O Box 16154, Collins Street West, VIC 8007.