IDP IELTS Papua New Guinea
Ready to book your IELTS with IDP IELTS Papua New Guinea? Great, but before you make your booking, please keep in mind:
- To make your booking, you’ll need a valid, original passport. You’ll also need to bring this with you on test day.
- When you make your booking, you will need to pay the test fee of $450 (AUD).
- There are two types of IELTS test: Academic and General Training. If you are unsure of which test to book, click here for more information.
- The Speaking test is held on a different day, before the Reading, Writing and Listening tests.
- Once you have made your booking, you will receive a confirmation email no later than 5 days before your test.
- There is a Speaking test appointment service available to test takers and the booking link will be provided in your confirmation email to select your preferred date and time. Speaking test appointments are available on weekdays before the Writing, Reading and Listening tests, or alternatively, it can be delivered on the same day but limited spaces are available.
- You will be provided with a free pencil and eraser to use for your answers on the test day. You can bring a clear bottle of water into the test room.
- To submit your Enquiry on Results (EOR), download it here and post the completed form along with your original Test Report Form, to IDP IELTS Test Centres – P.O Box 16154, Collins Street West, VIC 8007.
- To submit your Enquiry on Results for UKVI (EOR), download it here and post the completed form along with your original Test Report Form, to IDP IELTS Test Centres – Level 3, 99 Creek Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000.