IDP IELTS Sydney
Ready to book your IELTS with IDP IELTS Sydney? Great, but before you make your booking, please keep in mind:
- To make your booking, you’ll need a valid, original passport. You’ll also need to bring this with you on both test days.
- When you make your booking, you will need to pay the test fee of $330 (AUD).
- There are two types of IELTS test: Academic and General Training. If you are unsure of which test to book, click here for more information.
- Once you have made your booking, you will receive a confirmation email no later than 5 days before your test. The confirmation email will include a link to choose your Speaking test day and time.The Speaking test may be held on the same day or different day to your written tests.
- You may arrive any time between 8:00 am - 8:45 am to register for the Writing, Reading and Listening tests which will finish at approximately 12:30pm.
- You will use headphones for the Listening test.
- You will be provided with a free pencil with eraser to use for your answers on the test day. You are allowed to bring a clear bottle of water into the test room.
- To submit your Enquiry on Results (EOR), download it here and post the completed form along with your original Test Report Form, to IDP IELTS Test Centres – P.O Box 16154, Collins Street West, VIC 8007.
- To submit your Enquiry on Results for UKVI (EOR), download it here and post the completed form along with your original Test Report Form, to IDP IELTS Test Centres – 725-731 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Centre Details and Location
Add: 725-731 George Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Ph: 1800 664 700
Open: Mon - Fri
9:00 am - 5:00 pm