IDP IELTS Townsville
Ready to book your IELTS with IDP IELTS Townsville? Great, but before you make your booking, please keep in mind:
- To make your booking, you’ll need a valid, original passport. You’ll also need to bring this with you on test day.
- When you make your booking, you will need to pay the test fee of $330 (AUD).
- There are two types of IELTS test: Academic and General Training. If you are unsure of which test to book, click here for more information.
- Speaking test dates are currently available on the same day afternoon or a different day prior to the Writing, Reading and Listening tests.
- Once you have made your booking, you will receive a confirmation email no later than 5 days before your test.
- You will be provided with a free pencil and eraser to use for your answers on the test day. You can bring a clear bottle of water into the test room.
- If you would like to appeal against the test results you have received, you may apply for an Enquiry on Results application.
- To submit your Enquiry on Results (EOR), download it here and post the completed form along with your original Test Report Form, to IDP IELTS Test Centres – P.O Box 16154, Collins Street West, VIC 8007.
Townsville Contact Details
IDP IELTS Townsville testing is administered through the IDP IELTS Brisbane test centre.
Add: Level 3, 99 Creek Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
Ph: 1800 664 700
Open: Mon - Thursday
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
IDP IELTS Test Centre Townsville closes at 2:00 pm on Fridays.