IDP IELTS Wagga Wagga
Ready to book your IELTS with IDP IELTS Wagga Wagga? Great, but before you make your booking, please keep in mind:
- To make your booking, you’ll need a valid, original passport. You’ll also need to bring this on the test day.
- When you make your booking, you will need to pay the test fee of $374 (AUD).
- There are two types of IELTS test: Academic and General Training. If you are unsure of which test to book, click here for more information.
- The test is held monthly at Wagga TAFE.
- After making payment, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to choose your Speaking test time.
- You may arrive any time between 8:00am-8:45am to register for the Writing, Reading and Listening tests which will finish at approximately 12:30pm. The Speaking test is held on the same day in the afternoon.
- You will be provided with a free pencil and eraser to use on the test day. You may also bring a clear bottle of water (without any writing) into the test room.
- To submit your Enquiry on Results (EOR), download it here and post the completed form along with your original Test Report Form, to IDP IELTS Test Centres – P.O Box 16154, Collins Street West, VIC 8007.
Book a paper-based IELTS Academic test now
Book a paper-based IELTS General Training test now