Browse our test dates below and select 'Book Now' beside the test type and date that you are interested in
You will be redirected to the IELTS booking website where you can finalise your booking, upload ID and make payment.
Before you make your booking, please keep in mind:
- To make your booking, you’ll need a valid, original passport. You’ll also need to bring this with you on both test days.
- When you make your booking, you will need to pay the test fee of $374 (AUD).
- There are two types of IELTS test: Academic and General Training. If you are unsure of which test to book, click here for more information.
- Writing, Reading and Listening components are delivered on a Saturday morning.
- The Speaking test is delivered on the day before the Writing, Reading and Listening components or alternatively, it can be delivered on the same day.
- Once you have made your booking, you will receive a confirmation email no later than 5 days before your test.
- There is a Speaking test appointment service available to test takers and the booking link will be provided in your confirmation email to select your preferred date and time.
- You will be provided with a free pencil with eraser to use for your answers on the test day. You are allowed to bring a clear bottle of water into the test room.
- For more information on what to expect on the test day, please click here to view information for candidates.
Mildura Test Dates
Academic | General Training
|19/11/2016 (Sat)||Seats available||
|8/04/2017 (Sat)||Seats available||
||Listening/ Reading/ Writing|
|IDP IELTS Mildura uses its own premises, located in the city:
||IDP IELTS Mildura uses centrally located venues, including:
|The venue details for your test will be emailed to you prior to your test so you can plan your travel.|