- International Students in Australia
- International Students in Australia overview
- Learn about Living & Studying in Australia
- International Student Services & Advice
- Our IDP Education Students
- Search for courses in Australia
- International Student Events
- IELTS Testing
- IELTS Testing overview
- Book a Test
- IELTS Test
- IELTS Practice Test
- What you should know about IELTS
- IELTS stories
- IELTS Tips
- Going to the UK?
- IELTS FAQs
- About us
- Contact us
(Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea test takers only)
You can also apply by post or email. Simply follow the steps below:
- Download, print and complete the application form found here.
- Download, print and complete the test payment form found here.
- Make a colour photocopy or scan of the photo page of your current, valid passport.
- Attach a AUD$350.00 bank draft payable to "IELTS Australia".*
- Submit your application.
You can submit your application by post or via email.
Mail your completed application including payment to:
IDP IELTS Papua New Guinea
13 Manning Street
Scan & email your completed application including, passport scan and proof of payment to: email@example.com
If you submit your application via email, you will be required to submit all original documents and your bank draft at the test. Candidates who do not provide all the required paperwork on test day may not be admitted to the test room.
*INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS MAY BE REJECTED