- International Students in Australia
- International Students in Australia overview
- Learn about Living & Studying in Australia
- International Student Services & Advice
- Our IDP Education Students
- Search Courses
- Visa Services
- About us
- Our Team
- Contact us
- IELTS Testing
- IELTS Testing overview
- Book a Test
- IELTS Test
- IELTS Practice Test
- What you should know about IELTS
- IELTS stories
- IELTS Tips
- Going to the UK?
- IELTS FAQs
The free practice test lets you try the Listening, Reading and Writing components for IELTS Academic or General Training, giving you valuable experience with IELTS as part of your test preparation.
Listening takes 30-40 minutes, Reading takes 75 minutes and Writing takes 60 minutes. Writing papers are marked by genuine IELTS experts and you will receive an indication of how well you performed.*
How will you benefit?
Taking the free practice test will:
- give you useful insights into the IELTS test format and the types of questions that are asked
- give you an opportunity to practice your English skills
- provide you with valuable experience of test conditions
- help you see where to focus when you prepare for a real IELTS test
Interested in attending?
|Adelaide||Saturday, 20th May||9:15 am - 2:00 pm||Adelaide Convention Centre||Click here|
|Adelaide||Saturday, 12th Aug||9:15 am - 2:00 pm||Adelaide Convention Centre||Click here|
|Adelaide||Saturday, 21st Oct||9:15 am - 2:00 pm||Adelaide Convention Centre||Click here|
|Melbourne||Saturday, 22nd Apr||9:15 am - 2:00 pm||Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre||Click here|
|Melbourne||Saturday, 12th Aug||9:15 am - 2:00 pm||Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre||Click here|
|Melbourne||Saturday, 21st Oct||9:15 am - 2:00 pm||Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre||Click here|
*Your results will be sent to you via email around 6 weeks after you attend the practice test session.