- International Students in Australia
- International Students in Australia overview
- Learn about Living & Studying in Australia
- International Student Services & Advice
- Our IDP Education Students
- Search Courses
- Visa Services
- About us
- Our Team
- Contact us
- IELTS Testing
Applying for visas is often seen as complicated, but IDP Education’s trained counsellors are experts in guiding students through the application process.
IDP Education provides visa guidance to help keep you informed of all the latest information on visa requirements and conditions.
Our experienced counsellors will guide you through the application process and help you prepare the necessary documents for your submission, as well as help provide guidance for visa interviews (if applicable).Some items your application may require include:
1. Visa application form (which your education counsellor will help you complete)
2. Visa application fee
3. Four passport-sized photographs
4. Valid passport
5. Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (once your counsellor has applied to institutions for you)
6. IELTS result (your counsellor can book your place in an English test)
7. Academic and work experience documents
8. Statement of purpose
9. Evidence of financial ability (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare).
10. You may also need to undergo a medical examination by a doctor and have the relevant forms completed.
* For detailed visa application checklist, please speak to your counsellor.
Your application will be allocated a unique Transaction Reference Number (TRN) by the Australian Government. You may find out about the status of your application online.
You must also read the detailed information provided by the Australian government – click here.