- International Students in Australia
- International Students in Australia overview
- Learn about Living & Studying in Australia
- International Student Services & Advice
- Our IDP Education Students
- Search Courses
- Visa Services
- About us
- Our Team
- Contact us
- IELTS Testing
- IELTS Testing overview
- Book a Test
- IELTS Test
- IELTS Practice Test
- What you should know about IELTS
- IELTS stories
- IELTS Tips
- Going to the UK?
- IELTS FAQs
Abolition and replacement of the 457 visa Seminar - What you need to know
IDP Education 725-731 George St Sydney
You may have seen news recently about Prime Minister Turnbull’s announcement to abolish and replace the Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457 visa). While this decision may affect some foreign workers in Australia, if you are an international student, don’t panic.
The reforms mean that there may be some changes to the general skilled migration visa, but it probably won’t affect international students studying in Australia. It will also have no affect on current students who have plans of applying for a 485 (Post Study Work) visa.
We understand this may be a concern so we encourage you to come attend our seminar to get more information:
- Latest information about abolition and replacement of the 457 visa
- Updates on skilled migration and general information
Seats are limited. Get your free tickets today!
The seminar is conducted by IDP Education registered migration agent: Charlie Zheng, MARA:0102527