- International Students in Australia
- International Students in Australia overview
- Learn about Living & Studying in Australia
- International Student Services & Advice
- Our IDP Education Students
- Search Courses
- Visa Services
- About us
- Our Team
- Contact us
- IELTS Testing
The Mid-Autumn Festival is a time of reunion for families and friends to gather together. Customs on this festival include full moon viewing and appreciation, eating moon cakes, lighting lanterns and solving lantern riddles. The full moon is a symbol of peace, prosperity and reunion.
Celebrate this festival with IDP Education with a Chatime gift card* when you come and visit our IDP Education Australia offices on Wednesday, 4th October.
We look forward to celebrate this special occasion with you!
*One Chatime gift card per person