- International Students in Australia
- International Students in Australia overview
- Learn about Living & Studying in Australia
- International Student Services & Advice
- Our IDP Education Students
- Search Courses
- Visa Services
- About us
- Our Team
- Contact us
- IELTS Testing
- IELTS Testing overview
- Book a Test
- IELTS Test
- IELTS Practice Test
- What you should know about IELTS
- IELTS stories
- IELTS Tips
- Going to the UK?
- IELTS FAQs
Professional Year programs are only suitable for Accounting, IT and Engineering graduates. They are specifically designed to help you gain practical and professional skills for future employment, which can also help you to gain additional migration points towards permanent residency in Australia.
- Improve your professional skills
- Expand your employment opportunities
- Learn Australian work practices, conducts and ethics
- Gain workplace training specific to your chosen profession, and
- Qualify for migration points towards permanent residency
As you near the completion of your study abroad program and begin to think about employment, one of these courses could set you on the right path to gain valuable workplace skills and experience, which could help increase your prospects for securing employment after study.
IDP Education can connect you with Professional Year programs from some of Australia's best providers, including:
- Navitas Professional: Summer PY promotion: $888 Red Fire Chicken Discount and $1300 Scholarship available
- The University of Queensland – Institute of Continuing & TESOL Education
Find out how you can get ahead. The enrolment cutoff is soon!
Register below for a no obligation discussion about your options.