- International Students in Australia
- International Students in Australia overview
- Learn about Living & Studying in Australia
- International Student Services & Advice
- Our IDP Education Students
- Search Courses
- Visa Services
- About us
- Our Team
- Contact us
- IELTS Testing
When you’re studying business, you want to be where the action is. Western Sydney University's Sydney Graduate School of Management (SGSM) is located in the centre of Parramatta, a city fast becoming an economic force to be reckoned with as more businesses – from large multinationals to small and medium enterprises – choose to locate their operations here.
SGSM engages with these businesses to provide students with opportunities to gain valuable experience in the real world of business, or take their leadership skills to the next level. It’s how we have built a reputation for not only providing the business knowledge you will need to succeed, but also giving you the opportunity to work with real businesses and put your new knowledge into action.
When you study at SGSM, you can be confident you’re receiving a top-quality business education.
SGSM offers a choice of postgraduate degrees to take you to the next level of business success:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive MBA
- Combined MBA/Master of Applied Finance
- a range of other postgraduate business degrees: Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Business (Marketing), Master of Finance to name a few.
Find out more at: https://www.westernsydney.edu.au/international/
If you have any question about study in Western Sydney University, simply fill in the form below and one of our IDP Education counsellors will be in touch.