- International Students in Australia
- International Students in Australia overview
- Learn about Living & Studying in Australia
- International Student Services & Advice
- Our IDP Education Students
- Search Courses
- Visa Services
- About us
- Our Team
- Contact us
- IELTS Testing
IDP Education is now offering visa consultation and application services for the following visa types:
- 485 A – Post Study Work Visa
- 485 B – Skilled Graduate Visa
- 189 – Skilled Independent Visa
As one of our students, you're entitled to a free 20 minute consultation*
To book your free appointment with our in-house registered migration agents, Mr Charlie Zheng (MARN 0102527) and Mr Shiva Ghimire (MARN 1686773), please fill in your details below.
Our registered migration agents complies with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) Code of Conduct. For more information about the Code of Conduct, please click here.
You can also visit or call us on 1800 664 700 to find out more.
Do you only need general advice, or want to do the application yourself?IDP Education’s trained counsellors can talk you through the application process and the relevant information on the Australian government’s website. They can help you prepare the necessary documents for your submission and give some tips for your visa interview (if applicable).
Some items your application may require include:
1. Visa application form (which your education counsellor will help you complete)
2. Visa application fee
3. Four passport-sized photographs
4. Valid passport
5. Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (once your counsellor has applied to institutions for you)
6. IELTS result (your counsellor can book your place in an English test)
7. Academic and work experience documents
8. Statement of purpose
9. Evidence of financial ability (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare).
10. You may also need to undergo a medical examination by a doctor and have the relevant forms completed.
Your application will be allocated a unique Transaction Reference Number (TRN) by the Australian Government. You may find out about the status of your application online.
You must also read the more detailed information provided by the Australian government – click here.
*Conditions apply. Application fees extra. Special rates available for IDP students.
^These services are currently available in Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Adelaide.