- International Students in Australia
- International Students in Australia overview
- Learn about Living & Studying in Australia
- International Student Services & Advice
- Our IDP Education Students
- Search Courses
- Visa Services
- About us
- Our Team
- Contact us
- IELTS Testing
- IELTS Testing overview
- Book a Test
- IELTS Test
- IELTS Practice Test
- What you should know about IELTS
- IELTS stories
- IELTS Tips
- Going to the UK?
- IELTS FAQs
IDP Education’s trained counsellors can talk you through the application process for the Student Visa and the relevant information on the Australian government’s website. They can help you prepare the necessary documents for your submission and give some tips for your visa interview (if applicable).
To help you through the student visa application process, there are two service levels available:
This service is provided to non-IDP students free of charge by IDP Education counsellors. It includes:
- Providing students with general information on visa requirements;
- Providing visa application checklist that IDP Education developed for students as a general guide
The service is free for IDP students, but is otherwise $300 ($500 for under 18’s). It includes:
- Providing students with information on visa requirements;
- Providing a visa application checklist that we developed for IDP students as a general guide.
- Guiding students through document preparation and submission steps.
- Providing onsite facility (including access to an IDP laptop or PC, internet, scanner and printer) for students to prepare and submit applications to DIBP’s online visa portal.
- Helping review documents prepared and application completed by students before application submission.
Want to know more? Send an enquiry and we’ll be in touch…