Refer a friend and receive $100
You can get a $100 gift card for each friend that you refer to IDP. The great news is when your friend accepts an offer to study through IDP, they’ll receive a $100 gift card too*.
What do you need to do:
1. Connect online with our counsellor
2. Invite your friend to do the same and introduce him/her to the counsellor
3. Your friend applies, submits and accepts an offer
4. Both of you get rewarded with a $100 gift card
Why choose IDP?
- We partner with over 400 educational institutions in Australia
- Our friendly and dedicated counsellors can speak your language
- It’s completely free - you don't pay anything for our services
Visit us at the nearest IDP office or or make an appointment to speak to us by using the enquiry form on this page. Hurry, get rewarded today!
*Terms and conditions apply:
To be eligible for the $100 gift cards, the student must introduce a friend to IDP, and that friend must apply and accept an offer to study a higher education course that has been achieved through an application made with IDP. Gift card will be issued on census.
Offer valid for VET, ELICOS or packaged courses:
$100 to University students
$100 to VET students (study period of 12 months)
$50 to Elicos students (study period of 12 months)
The student is considered to have accepted the offer when they have made received a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) and made the initial course payment.
The gift card will be issued by the student’s counsellor once the conditions of the offer have been met.
This offer is valid for new applications only. It does not apply to applications that are cancelled or resubmitted.
*Individual offices may vary in terms of gift card amount for VET courses.