Want to study Diploma of Nursing?
Let's take the first step towards your career
The Diploma of Nursing is a nationally recognised entry-level qualification for Enrolled Nurses (ENs) in Australia. Students will graduate with the essential skills and knowledge to work as an Enrolled Nurse across a range of healthcare settings.
- Semester 1 intake - 5 Feb available
- Entry requirement - IELTS 6.0
- Scholarship available for international students (conditions apply)
- National campus network: Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney
- Small class sizes and valuable one-on-one interactions
Speak with one of our education counsellors today for information. Click here for our IDP office locations.