Interested to study at colleges in WA?
- Receive $50 gift voucher if you pay and accept the offer by 31 May 2018*
- NO application or enrolment fees*
- Scholarships or bursary scheme*
- Get instant assistance with your study application
- DNA Kingston Training
- Cambridge International College
- Edith Cowen College
- AIWT – Australia-International Institute of Workplace Training
- TAFE International Western Australia
- Curtin College
- Language links Education & Training College
- Murdoch Institute of Technology
If you are interested, click here to book for a free consultation with one of our IDP counsellors.
*Terms and conditions:
1. Students who meet the academic and English entry requirements and submit the application during the promotional period to IDP Perth are not required to pay Application or Enrolment Fees.
2. Students who pay and accept the offer by 31 May 2018 are eligible for a $50 Gift Voucher
3. Limited scholarships or bursary schemes will be awarded at the discretion of participating institutions
- Cambridge International College – 25% Tuition Fee waiver for application submitted before 31 March 2018
- AIWT - $1,000 off for Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Management. April, July and October 2018 intakes only
- AIWT - $1,000 off for Advanced Diploma in Community Sector Management. April, July and October 2018 intakes only
- Edith Cowan College – 10 Week English Scholarship
- Curtin College – 3 x 12.5% scholarships for IDP Perth students.