Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this Competition is IDP Education Ltd (the “Promoter”) (ACN 117 676 463) of Level 8, 535 Bourke Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000.
2. Entry to the Competition is open to Australian Residents. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter. Employees of the Promoter or any person associated with the Competition, or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter.
3. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Each entrants may only enter once
5. Entry into the Competition is free.
6. The Competition opens at 12pm on Wednesday 13/02/2019 and closes at 11:59am on Wednesday 29/03/2019, ("Competition Period"). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
7. To enter the Competition, you must complete a review of your University experience through this dynamic link.
8. Three entrants whose review is judged by the Promoter's panel of judges to be the most relevant and honest review will win the major prize ("Prize Winner").
9. This Promotion is a game of skill and as such, winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted.
10. Three Prize Winners will be awarded an AUD $100 dollar Visa gift card.
11. The prize is to be claimed at 535 Bourke Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000.
12. No component of the prize can be exchanged or transferred or redeemed for cash. If the prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prizes, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
13. You acknowledge that the Promoter is under no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted to it by these Terms and Conditions.
14. Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The name of the Prize Winner will be announced on the IDP Education Australia Facebook page by 5pm on Friday 14/03/2019. Please allow at least 28 days from the date of notification for the delivery of the prizes.
15. In the event that a Prize Winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the prize for three (3) months from the date of the judges' decision. If any prize is not claimed within three (3) months of the date of the judge’s decision, the judges may determine another winner for the unclaimed prize. A winner of any unclaimed prize will be the Prize Winner for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
17. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and all entrants in the promotion release Facebook, of any responsibility in relation to this promotion.