Save on your course fees with a little help from IDP
A common misunderstanding is that there are no Australian university scholarships for international students. This is untrue. Universities value high-performing students and have many scholarship programs designed to attract the world’s best and brightest to study in Australia.
IDP, through its close relationship with Australian schools and colleges, brings you access to the latest scholarships and bursaries for international students. We make sure you know about the latest offers and how to apply.
Explore scholarship opportunities
There are numerous government and university-specific scholarships designed to attract high-performing students as well as those hoping to work in the country after graduation. Many of these programs offer a substantial bulk payment, educational subsidies, or living allowances designed to make life easier for those looking to study in Australia.
Australian university scholarships
The Australian Government has a large scholarship program for scholarships for international students and invests some $200 million dollars per year in programs at universities and other tertiary institutions around the country. Many of the country’s top institutions including The University of Melbourne, The University of Sydney, and the Australian National University (ANU) offer scholarships to study in Australia with added extras, like health cover.
View the latest scholarship opportunities here:
- Curtin College is offering three x 12.5% scholarship for IDP Perth students with an offer packaged with Curtin University and commence a diploma package in June or July intake 2018. The three diploma packages are:
- Diploma Stage Two in Arts and Creative Industries
- Diploma Stage Two in Engineering or Information Technology
- Diploma Stage Two in Commerce
Edith Cowan University
- ECU Melbourne and ECU Sydney Scholarship
This scholarship is available to eligible onshore applicants commencing their course in 2018 at ECU Melbourne and ECU Sydney locations. The scholarship provides a 25% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course.
- Australian Alumni International Scholarship
The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the first year of your course.
- International Undergraduate Scholarship
The International Undergraduate Scholarship is available to international students from selected countries. The scholarship awards eligible students a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course.
- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
The International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who can demonstrate high levels of academic achievement in their previous studies.
- Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards - International Students
The Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards acknowledge and reward international students who have a record of high academic achievement in previous studies.
- 2018 & 2019 International Welcome Scholarship (IWS)
Eligible students can get up to a $11,000 scholarship through Murdoch University's International Welcome Scholarships.
Southern Cross University
- Southern Cross University Sydney, Melbourne and Perth offer a one year bursary program to sutdents who can commence in the July 2018 intake. A $6000 scholarship/bursary will be applicable for applications received by 31st May 2018. A $5000 scholarship/bursary will be applicable for applications received from 1st June till 2nd July 2018.
The Australian Government Department of Education and Training
- Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships
Offers support to internationals to undertake study, research or professional development in Australia.
Individual terms and conditions apply for scholarships listed.
Interested? Let’s make a start on your application.
Send us your details so we can help you apply.