RMIT scholarship special offer
We are happy to announce that IDP Education Fair attendees in Perth will be able to apply for an exclusive RMIT scholarship offer. The Relocation Scholarship worth AUD$3,000 will be up given to one student who applies to study at RMIT in Melbourne via IDP Perth for the semester 1 2020 intake.
This scholarship consists of:
- $2,000 direct one-off transfer into student’s bank account after census date ( 31 March 2020), to assist with relocation costs incurred.
- On arrival pack consisting of MYKI card valued at AU$250, AU$500 Visa/Mastercard prepaid card and miscellaneous vouchers for food, drinks and tours around Melbourne worth AU$250 (total AU$1000)
- Applicant has to apply through IDP Perth
- Applicants needs to hold an offer for Sem 1 2020 for eligible programs
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student currently living and studying in an institution interstate (within Australia)
Enrol in one of the following:
- Associate degree
- Bachelor degree
- Masters by coursework
How to apply
- Attend the IDP Education Fair in Perth
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
- Register here to be an early applicant. Take the opportunity to meet a RMIT representative to discuss courses, support services and the application process.
If you accept a scholarship at RMIT it means you accept these terms and conditions and agree to their requirements and conditions.