Money transfers minus the stress
Money transfers are a necessity for most international students. But there are so many options, it can be confusing. If you don’t want to worry about direct bank transfers with high exchange rates, or if you don’t want to pay by credit card, we have the solution.
Why do I need it?
Money transfers are a fast and convenient way to securely pay for tuition, living expenses, and accommodation. Plus all the fun stuff, like travel and entertainment!
For your study expenses, funds from your home country can be paid in local currency and transferred in your destination country currency to each recipient, such as your university or accommodation provider.
For some countries, your living expenses can be transferred directly into your bank account – in your local currency. You can withdraw your money at ATMs when you reach.
Tell me more
We’ve teamed up with Cohort Go, Flywire & Convera, to make it easy for you to set up your money transfer. It’s quick and easy to get started online. Your IDP counsellor can guide on how to set up your money transfers.
Education payments made easy.
Trusted by millions of students around the globe, Flywire is the safest, most convenient way to make your tuition and other education expense payments to more than 5,000 institutions.
- Secure, flexible payment options, including bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets, and more
- Convenient, local payment methods in 140+ currencies across 240 countries and territories
- Competitive exchange rates with no unexpected fees
- Real-time payment tracking from initiation to delivery
- Around-the-clock multilingual payer support
Pay your study fees the smarter way.
Cohort Go is a unique global payments platform offering a fairer, smarter and easier way to pay your international education fees.
Securely pay tuition fees, living expenses and other education expenses in your local currency with competitive foreign exchange rates and no fees.
Get your study experience off to a flying start with:
- Instant quotes in your local currency.
- Competitive foreign exchange rates, saving you money.
- No transfer fees from us, ever.
- Real-time payment tracking every step of the way.
- Outstanding support team to help get you ready to GO.
Use Convera to transfer money with IDP
IDP proudly partners with Convera to offer a simple, secure, and smart way to pay your fees online. Convera’s platform is trusted by 800+ education institutions worldwide to enable payments in 140+ currencies across 200+ countries and territories.
Why choose Convera:
- Students, parents, and sponsors can use this platform to pay deposits, tuition fees and more.
- Avoid costly transaction charges from your bank.
- Pay online via popular options including bank transfer, credit, or debit card or eWallet.
- Compare payment options instantly and Convera holds the exchange rate for 72 hours.
- If you find a cheaper quote from your bank, Convera will match it in accordance with their Price Promise Guarantee. Ask your IDP counsellor for more details.
- Track your payment status by SMS and email.
- Multilingual platform available in 10 languages.
- Access 24/7 live chat on the platform, or contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A platform built with security in mind.
- Ability to initiate refunds easily should circumstances change.
- Pay your fees via a global partner which has helped students achieve their education dreams for over a decade.