Talk to us arrow

hipchat Call
text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation

Overseas Student Health Cover

You’ll need health insurance while you’re here. We’ll help you get it.

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is compulsory for all international students in Australia, so it’s something you need to make sure you have in place. Comparing OSHC policies and providers can be confusing, so we’re here to help make sure you’re protected with the student health insurance that’s right for you. 

IDP brings you a range of Government approved OSHC providers, including:

  • Australian Health Management
  • Allianz
  • BUPA Australia
  • Medibank Private
  • NIB

Your IDP counsellor will help you compare each option and can guide you through the application process. They’ll explain the different features and pricing, so you can choose the student health insurance option that suits you. 

Protecting your health is easy with IDP. Once you’ve chosen an OSHC provider, your IDP counsellor will complete the paperwork and you’ll receive your visa verification certificate via email. Simple!

For overseas student health cover that’s right for you, speak to your IDP counsellor today.

Please select a level of study

Enter subject, choose from the list or hit search

  • Start typing, choose from the list or hit search

  • Enter subject, choose from the list or or hit search

Please type and select an institution

  • Type 1 character of a university name and select from the list

  • Enter a university or school name and select from the list