All international students must demonstrate English language competency through one of the following ways:
- An IELTS overall score of 5.5 or equivalent
- English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
- A completed diploma or equivalent (and recognised) or above delivered in English, covering any discipline.
- International students applying to the Diploma of Interpreting must have an IELTS overall 6.0 (no lower than 6.0 in Listening & Speaking) to commence their study at AIL.
- International students applying to the Advanced Diploma of Translating must have an IELTS overall 6.0 (no lower than 6.0 in Reading and Writing) to commence their study at AIL.
International students should also make note of AIL’s COVID-19 updates before applying.
International students must be of age 18 or above in order to enrol for study options offered by AIL.