Use Western Union Money Transfer with IDP in Australia
Congratulations on being accepted as an international student! You’ve got lots of things to think about before you start this exciting experience but worrying about how to pay your fees should not be one of them. That’s why your institution has partnered with WU® GlobalPay for students* to offer you a fast, easy and affordable way to pay your fees.
WU® GlobalPay for Students is trusted by top education institution and colleges across the world making it simple for you to send your payment to them.
Here’s 6 reasons to choose WU® GlobalPay for Students for your next payment:
- We are a trusted provider to your institution thanks to our 170-year history of moving money around the world and our global payment network.
- You can pay for a range of items including tuition, accommodation, and other services.
- Choose how you want to pay. Send your payment online, by bank transfer or by credit card using many local payment options you know and trust from home such as AliPay, UnionPay, ChinaPay and ICICI bank.
- Don't worry about fluctuating exchange rates: Choose from up to 100 currencies and we will lock in an exchange rate. This ensures your institution receives the full amount due.
- Peace of mind on the status of your payment: Track your payment every step of the way for complete visibility.
- Support: Reach out to our global student services via phone, email, or website anytime, we are here for you!
* Western Union accepts payments and provides foreign exchange services on behalf of its educational institution clients and not as a payment service provider for student payors.