- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
Did you know Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world behind only the United Kingdom and the United States despite having a population of only 23 million? This isn’t surprising when you consider Australia has seven of the top 100 universities in the world! With a strong economy, 30 universities ranked in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and student-friendly post-study work rights, it is easy to see why Australia is a popular destination for international students.
Final call to apply for Feb’18 intake’.
Why study in Australia?
- Globally recognized degree
- Lower living expense than US/UK.
- Wide variety of courses and degrees.
- Post study work rights available
- Multicultural & Safe Environment
- Eight of top 100 universities are in Australia
Get expert guidance on
- Course and University selection
- Scholarships and Application Fee Waiver
- Application Submission
- Offer Acceptance & Tuition fee payment
- Bank Loan and Visa information
- Pre-departure orientation
Level 5, Hamid Tower, Gulshan Circle 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
T: 09666-782782, 04478667788
Bikalpa Tower, 4th Floor, House 74, Road 5/A,
Satmasjid Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1209, Bangladesh
T: 09612333888, 01970066233