- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- IELTS Test Result
- What is IELTS?
- IELTS Test Center Bangladesh
- Prepare for IELTS
- IELTS for UKVI
- IELTS Results
- Common IELTS Questions
- IELTS Examiner Recruitment
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
IDP is partnered with 30 Canadian Universities and 30 colleges. However, we can assist you to get admitted into any Canadian institution if you have any preferences. It is high time to apply for May or September 2018 intakes. We strongly recommend you to visit our office for further details and applications.
Why Study in Canada?
- Canadian universities are known for being consistently high quality and for offering internationally accepted degrees and credentials; some are ranked in the top 100 by reputable sources as The Times Higher Education Supplement and Shanghai Jiao Tong University’s Academic Ranking of World Universities.
- Over 10,000 undergraduate and graduate degree programs are offered at more than 100 institutions nationwide—and, tuition is generally much lower than in other leading study abroad countries. Students can pursue their studies at one of Canada’s top universities for roughly half of what it would cost to attend an equally reputable program at a private US university.
- International students can expect to be assisted in their university studies by such resources and services as orientation sessions, support programs, academic advising, prayer rooms, safe walk programs, student clubs, and assistance with medical concerns or housing issues.
- International students can often work while they study, taking advantage of many cooperative education and internship opportunities. There are also immigration programs that international students may qualify for post-graduation
- The high quality of Canadian university education is further enabled by membership in the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC) and provincial government charters.
Get FREE expert guidance on:
- Course and University selection
- Scholarship and Application fee waiver
- Offer Acceptance and Tuition fee payment
- Pre-departure orientation
- Study options
- Opportunities (i.e. Co- Op/ after study work right)
The IDP advantages:
- One student placed every 20 minute across the globe
- 400,000 students placed worldwide
- More than 100 offices in 32 countries
- Get latest updates on courses and admission process
Level 5, Hamid Tower, Gulshan Circle 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
T: 09666-782782, 01968 782782
Bikalpa Tower, 4th Floor, House 74, Road 5/A,
Satmasjid Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1209, Bangladesh
T: 09612333888, 01970066233