- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- IELTS Test Result
- What is IELTS?
- IELTS Test Center Bangladesh
- Prepare for IELTS
- IELTS for UKVI
- IELTS Results
- Common IELTS Questions
- IELTS Examiner Recruitment
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
There are a plenty of educational institutions in different countries. Each one of them offers various courses and programmes. Thus, choosing a course could be a confusing and troublesome task. Above all, if a wrong course is chosen, it could hamper not just your academic career but your professional career as well.
Hence, rather than experimenting while choosing a course, it is better to avail the expertise of the IDP professionals. Here’s how the team of experts at IDP helps students in finalising a course.
● Based on the Information You Share
Based on your information such as your experience, interest, budget, and even goals, the experts at IDP mine the perfect course for you. With this matching system, you get to know about a course that perfectly suits your potential. You can further explore it on your own and apply for it.
● Based on the Country You Wish to Go To
Though you are not clear about the course that you wish to pursue, you know the country that you wish to go to. This single piece of information is more than enough for the IDP counsellors to help you in choosing a course. They list down top-notch universities in that country and courses offered by them. Based on your interest, you can finalise a course and turn into a reality your dream to study abroad.
● Choosing a Course That Has a Great Future Scope
Apart from an academic career, if you are also looking for a great professional career, a course with excellent future scope is necessary. The experts at IDP are aware of this fact, and thus, help you choose a course that could fetch you a dream job at the end of it.
IDP Support Services Once You Choose a Course
The help from IDP doesn’t come to an end as and when you select a course. In fact, it goes well beyond that. IDP helps you in many ways once you nod for a particular course. Some of these ways are:
● Choosing a University: With the help of many parameters, IDP helps and guides you to select a university that is the best in imparting knowledge on your selected course. The IDP counsellor can even submit your application on your behalf and keep you updated on any response.
● Post Selection Help: Once your selection in the university is confirmed, the counsellors at IDP offer altogether different assistance. For instance, acquiring VISA, sessions on getting acquainted with the new country, payment procedures, pre-departure sessions, etc.
IDP: With You in Every Step of Your Study Abroad Journey
From the aforementioned points, one can see and understand that the assistance from IDP doesn’t end when you are done choosing a course. It offers various other services that prepare you to visit another country to pursue your academic career.