Introducing IDP Virtual Counselling
IDP’s unique offering connecting you to our counsellors virtually
A new free service is now available, connecting students to our friendly and highly skilled counsellors. You can now stay safe at home and enjoy the full suite of student placement services and support.
To begin, fill up our form and we’ll get in touch with you to understand your study abroad goals and opportunities and how we can help you for free.
If you’re in need of quick information on study overseas in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United Kingdom, United States and Ireland, please use the links below to contact a counsellor on standby during working hours.
How does it work?
• IDP Virtual Counselling is available in every Study Abroad Offices across Phnom Penh and Siem Reap from Monday to Saturday (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- IDP Virtual Counselling Link: IDP Toul Tom Poung Campus. Connect now
- IDP Virtual Counselling Link: IDP Samdach Pan Campus Connect now
- IDP Virtual Counselling Link: IDP Santhormuk Campus Connect now
- IDP Virtual Counselling Link: IDP Tuol Kork Campus Connect now
- IDP Virtual Counselling Link: IDP Siem Reap Campus Connect now
• Before joining the session on a computer, tablet or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link
• Basic requirements for your devices and browsers are available here
• Connect via the zoom link to register. Our friendly host will then lead you to a waiting room before you’re assigned to a counsellor
• Speak to your counsellor and get all your questions answered
Start your virtual counselling now – it’s free!