Study Logistics & Supply Chain Management In Canada
The study of logistics and supply chain management in Canada will bring students to a variety of fields which include operational management, process analysis, warehousing and transportation, global logistics, inventory management, supply chain management across the world, supply chain strategies, fundamentals of management theory and much more.
With a growing demand for sound logistics in the global market, there is an increasing need for professional logistics and supply chain managers to manage the efficiency and effectiveness of the industry. Students acquire professional competence and can look forward to managerial positions in business settings including purchasing, inventory management, operations planning, sourcing, procurement, direct supervision, and quality assurance.
Why study in Canada
Multiple reasons make Canada an attractive choice for international students. These include:
- Internationally recognised degree in a high-quality educational environment
- A welcoming culture and rich diversity of nationalities that gives students the chance to interact with others from different cultural backgrounds
- Internship programs and the opportunity to work in Canada for up to three years upon graduation
- Affordable living standards and proximity to natural landscapes
- Reputation as a safe and inclusive country
While requirements may differ across universities, typical key requirements include:
For Diploma / Undergraduate courses:
- Completing 12 years of elementary education
- Relevant mark sheets and other necessary documents as required by the institution
- IELTS / TOEFL score
For Postgraduate / Master’s courses:
- Qualifications comparable to a Canadian Bachelor's degree
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of usually above 550
- TOEFL Certification to certify English language proficiency for foreign applicants
- Work Experience
Feeling overwhelmed? We can guide you through your options and the necessary application processes for universities and visas. Speak to our international education specialists now for free.