Due to IDP Education’s quality counselling process, students placed by IDP tend to be of a higher quality, more likely to be retained through to successful graduation. Some recent statistics on IDP students include:
- 75% of students placed by IDP rate themselves in the top 30% of their class
- 1 in 10 IDP-placed students rate themselves in the top 1%
- 89% of IDP-placed students don’t transfer
- 4 of out 5 have never failed a subject and 87% complete their degree within the normal timeframe
- Nearly half intend to do more study upon completion of their degree
- 82% would recommend their institution
- The average IELTS scores of IDP-placed students are 6+.