Due to IDP Education’s quality counselling process, students placed by IDP tend to be of a higher quality, more likely to be retained through to successful graduation. Some recent statistics on IDP students include:
- 75% of students placed by IDP rate themselves in the top 30% of their class.
- 1 in 10 IDP-placed students rate themselves in the top 1%.
- 89% of IDP-placed students do not transfer institutions.
- 87% complete their degree within the normal timeframe.
- Nearly half intend to do more study upon completion of their degree.
- 82% would recommend their institution.
- The average IELTS scores of IDP-placed students are 6+.