Due to IDP Education’s quality counselling process, students placed by IDP tend to be of a higher quality, more likely to be retained through to successful graduation. Some recent statistics on IDP students include:
- 75% of students placed by IDP rate themselves in the top 30% of their class.
- 1 in 10 IDP-placed students rate themselves in the top 1%.
- 89% of IDP-placed students do not transfer institutions.
- 87% complete their degree within the normal timeframe.
- Nearly half intend to do more study upon completion of their degree.
- 82% would recommend their institution.
- The average IELTS scores of IDP-placed students are 6+.
Are you an international student in Canada? Want to extend your study or change your program?
Enter your details below and we'll call you back as soon as possible. If you are not in Canada please visit https://idp.com/global/