Introducing IDP Virtual Counselling
IDP’s unique offering connecting you to our counsellors virtually
A new free service is now available, connecting students to our friendly and highly skilled counsellors. You can now stay safe at home and enjoy the full suite of student placement services and support.
If you have questions about how to navigate through all that's happening in Canada or course opportunities, we are here for you.
We are committed to ensuring that you have access to the right information, support and care.
How does it work?
- IDP Virtual Counselling is available for anyone who is currently on international status (student, work, visitor visas only) across Canada.
- before joining the session on a computer, tablet or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link
- basic requirements for your devices and browsers are available here
- connect via the zoom link to register. Our friendly host will then lead you to a waiting room before you’re assigned to a counsellor
- speak to your counsellor and get all your questions answered
Start your virtual counselling – it’s free!