Best Bachelor’s Degrees in UK
Learn all about studying bachelor’s degree in the UK!
Studying a bachelor’s degree at a top global university in the United Kingdom (UK) is an unparalleled route to deepen your educational and career expertise and make new, lasting connections in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
Benefits of studying bachelor in the UK
The UK has a long-storied tradition in global higher education. In fact, nearly a quarter of the UK universities are among the most reputed and highest ranked in the world. This international reputation attracts about half a million international students each year.
- The UK holds a big group of internationally top-ranked universities, colleges and institutes which provide more than 50,000 courses and programs in more than 25 disciplines and branches of knowledge.
- British universities have shorter and more intensive program structures which allow students to fast-track careers and minimise living costs while you study a 3-year undergraduate degree.
- As a matter of fact, the UK universities have a huge range of clubs and societies that guarantee a vibrant social life for students.
- By studying in the UK, you’ll not only achieve world-class education, but you’ll also get the best chance to perfect your English language skills.
- You’ll surely enjoy the rich British and English culture.
How do you apply for bachelors in UK?
You can apply for a bachelor’s degree in the UK either directly through the university platform or you can use application websites like the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS), where you can apply to up to 5 courses, at the same or different universities in the UK.
For most universities, you can send your application anytime throughout the year, but some degree courses have their own deadlines. Always check the application deadline with the help of IDP certified education counsellors!
How much does it cost to study bachelor in UK?
Your expenditure on tuition fee depends on the type of qualification and the university or school you opt for. There are many high-ranking universities and colleges in the UK with their own fee structures.
Further, the fee also depends on where in the UK you choose to study (there are different rules for the various countries of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales), and your study level.
Most commonly, courses in humanities, education and arts are a little cheaper, while subjects such as medicine and engineering are likely to be more expensive. If you wish to study at a postgraduate level, the tuition fees are typically higher, and the costs vary depending on the program.
The average fees for a bachelor’s degree in the UK can be roughly around £10,000 to £20,000 per year. If you want to bring down your educational expenses, it is best to apply to various scholarships available for international students.
Speak with IDP Education counsellor today to find the latest information about admission requirements for the best program for you in the UK!