RGU is committed to preparing staff, students and alumni for the future of work. Enabling the entrepreneurs, innovators and change makers of tomorrow.
This six-month development programme helps fund and mentor individuals and teams to develop their creative ideas into high-growth businesses. Up to thirty teams have the opportunity of receiving up to GBP 10,000 of funding and receive a number of benefits whilst on the programme.
Entrepreneurship Advancement Programme
Through a series of free evening classes, staff and students can develop skills and explore the process of developing a business.
Complete University Guide 2020
RGU has seen the following subject areas ranked within the top ten in the UK in the Complete University Guide 2020.
- Food Science – ranked 2nd in the UK and 1st in Scotland.
- Physiotherapy – ranked 2nd in the UK and 1st in Scotland.
- Librarianship and Information Management – ranked 5th in the UK and 1st in Scotland.
- Medical Technology – ranked 7th in the UK.
- Social Work – ranked 8th in the UK.