Can I get a scholarship to study in New Zealand?
You asked, we answered. You asked "Can I get a scholarship to study in New Zealand? " and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
The University of Waikato
Hi, you can get access to various different discounts and scholarships at Waikato University, so we have a discount for online studies of 20 per cent, as well as a discount for students who are already onshore and want to study face to face. In Hamilton, there's another 20 per cent discount for those students as well. When we are, our borders are open we'll also have other scholarships, such as the International Excellence Scholarship. So, yes, quite a lot of scholarships.
Similar questions from students
- Which Australian university is the most affordable for a master's degree in accounting?
- Does your university offer payment plans to international students?
- What is the cost of living in the USA?
- I'm studying online from my home country. Do I get a discount?
- What are the best scholarships for international students?
- What support do you offer to postgraduate international students?
- What is the cost of studying abroad in the USA?
- How can students apply for a scholarship or financial aid at your university?
- What scholarships or financial aid do you offer international students?