Do you offer online study options during COVID-19?
You asked, we answered. You asked "Do you offer online study options during COVID-19?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
Yes, Northeastern has introduced hybrid and New Flex as a flexible way for students to learn anywhere. Hybrid and New Flex is a model designed to deal with density restrictions and to provide flexibility to faculty and students. The concept is this where some students will be in the classroom and some students will learn remotely in real time, supported by classroom technology and in some classes with an instructional assistant.
Claremont Graduate University
This is Heather with CGUs international admissions office. So what CGU has been operating under for covid-19 is a hybrid flex model. So the hybrid flex model means that a majority of our classes are going to be held online. But for students who require in-person meetings, we are going to be offering hybrid options. And those hybrid options pretty much mean that there will be some online components to the class as well as in-person meetings.
Similar questions from students
- I'm studying online from my home country. Do I get a discount?
- What courses do you offer online?
- Will there be a relaxation in tuition fees if I opt for online classes?
- Will taking online classes affect my OPT eligibility?
- What is the quality of online study?
- Will studying online affect my eligibility for the Postgraduate work permit?
- What are my options if I don't want to study online during COVID-19?
- What is the next intake for international students wanting to study in the UK?
- What will happen to my visa if I defer my studies?
- Am I able to defer my studies if I can't organise flights to my home country?
- Do I need to return home if I defer my studies during COVID-19?
- How can students stay up to date with the latest COVID-19 developments?
- What support do you provide international students who get COVID-19 while studying abroad?
- How are you responding to COVID-19?
- How likely is it for Canada to have a fall intake?
- What intakes are currently available in Australia?