Does your university offer payment plans to international students?
You asked, we answered. You asked "Does your university offer payment plans to international students?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
University of Ottawa
Yes, the University of Ottawa offers payment plans for international students. You'll start by paying the first 50 percent of your tuition and then you'll continue by paying the rest throughout the rest of the semester. For more information about our tuition fee payment plan so you can search that on our website.
Similar questions from students
- Can I get a scholarship to study in New Zealand?
- Which Australian university is the most affordable for a master's degree in accounting?
- What is the cost of living in the USA?
- I'm studying online from my home country. Do I get a discount?
- What are the best scholarships for international students?
- What support do you offer to postgraduate international students?
- What is the cost of studying abroad in the USA?
- How can students apply for a scholarship or financial aid at your university?
- What scholarships or financial aid do you offer international students?