How can students apply for a scholarship or financial aid at your university?
You asked, we answered. You asked "How can students apply for a scholarship or financial aid at your university?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
New Jersey Institute of Technology
How can international students apply for scholarships and financial aid and charity, all incoming freshmen are automatically considered for merit based scholarships. This is based on the SAT and high school academic record at the graduate level, or graduate students are automatically considered for funding directly by the academic department. Funding is usually for PhD students in the form of assistantships from the academic department. All admitted students are given access to an outside database called Scholarship Universe, where they can search and apply for any eligible scholarships outside that they may qualify for.
Full Sail University
So how do you apply for our scholarships? Well, after you submit your application to attend Postle University, we will send you all of the scholarships that you qualify for. So some require a simple application where you just fill out the document and you submit it and then it'll be reviewed. Others will require an essay. One will require you to attend a tour either virtually or on campus, and then another will be merit based. So depending on the scholarship you're applying for, the process is slightly different. But all of it will happen after you apply for school.
California State University, San Bernardino
We offer a merit based presidential scholarship to our nonresident students. Students are eligible to receive up to six thousand dollars in scholarships per academic year, up to 24000 total. For more information, please email us at international exhibition was brought to you.
Similar questions from students
- What scholarships or financial aid do you offer international students?
- What are the best scholarships for international students?
- I'm studying online from my home country. Do I get a discount?
- Can I get a scholarship to study in New Zealand?
- Which Australian university is the most affordable for a master's degree in accounting?
- Does your university offer payment plans to international students?
- What is the cost of living in the USA?
- What support do you offer to postgraduate international students?
- What is the cost of studying abroad in the USA?