How do I accept my offer letter and pay the tuition fee?
You asked, we answered. You asked "How do I accept my offer letter and pay the tuition fee? " and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
You can accept your offer information through our student portal called my Info, once you accept your offer of admission, you can confirm it paying the non-refundable confirmation deposit. And once you do that, you can pay your tuition, you can do it through a credit card, Western Union or bank wire transfers.
To confirm your enrolment at Northeastern, log into the application portal and accept offer of admission, you may be required to pay attention, deposit for some programs. After that, create and activate your minority account, fill out the student financial responsibility agreement in order to receive your I-20 . Tuition is assessed based on the number of credits you register for, and the bill will be available for your student account after class registration.
Similar questions from students
- Are there any fee waivers I should be aware of when applying to universities in the USA?
- Can I apply for a scholarship with an IELTS score of 6.5?
- What kind of scholarships are available in the UK?
- What are the scholarship opportunities in the UK?
- What are the application fees for Australian universities?
- What are the maximum scholarship amounts provided by universities?
- How can students apply for a scholarship or financial aid at your university?
- I'm studying online from my home country. Do I get a discount?
- What are the best scholarships for international students?
- What scholarships or financial aid do you offer international students?
- What pre-college or summer programs in the UK and the USA offer scholarships?
- Can I get a scholarship to study in New Zealand?
- Which Australian university is the most affordable for a master's degree in accounting?
- Will there be a relaxation in tuition fees if I opt for online classes?
- Does your university offer payment plans to international students?
- What is the cost of living in the USA?
- What support do you offer to postgraduate international students?
- What is the cost of studying abroad in the USA?