How does your university support an environment free of discrimination and harassment?
You asked, we answered. You asked "How does your university support an environment free of discrimination and harassment?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
University of Winnipeg
The University of Winnipeg has always placed a high value in fostering environments that are free of discrimination and harassment. This has always been very apparent in the way our staff treat international students, the amount of programs that we have that allow students to study these areas. And as a previous student myself, it was always very apparent that social justice was a top priority of the University of Winnipeg.
Similar questions from students
- What discounts are available for international students at your university?
- What clubs, unions or groups can international students join?
- Should international students work in their first year of study?
- What support services do you offer international students?
- How do you support students with disabilities or medical conditions?
- What support do you offer to undergraduate international students?
- Do you have support or resources to help students with English-language skills?
- What health services do you offer to international students?
- What is the job market like in Ireland for international graduates?
- What accommodation options do you offer international students?
- What career or employment services do you offer?
- What study pathways are available to international students at your university?
- How can international students practice their English while studying at your university?
- Does your university offer an additional term for this year?
- Is there any financial support for international students during this difficult time?