How likely is it for Canada to have a fall intake?
You asked, we answered. You asked "How likely is it for Canada to have a fall intake?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
University of Winnipeg
I'm recording the answer to this question in November twenty twenty, and I sure wish I had a crystal ball to know what's going to be happening in the world in September 20-21. What we do know for sure is that we will have a fall intake for international students to begin their studies and that the government of Canada has approved travel for international students at a designated learning institution with a covid readiness plan to come to Canada to begin or continue their studies.
Similar questions from students
- I'm studying online from my home country. Do I get a discount?
- Will studying online affect my eligibility for the Postgraduate work permit?
- What is the next intake for international students wanting to study in the UK?
- What will happen to my visa if I defer my studies?
- Am I able to defer my studies if I can't organise flights to my home country?
- Do I need to return home if I defer my studies during COVID-19?
- How can students stay up to date with the latest COVID-19 developments?
- What support do you provide international students who get COVID-19 while studying abroad?
- How are you responding to COVID-19?
- What intakes are currently available in Australia?