How safe is Ireland for international students?
You asked, we answered. You asked "How safe is Ireland for international students?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
Institute of Technology Carlow
Ireland prides itself on its reputation as a safe and welcoming environment to all international travelers and students and anyone that you've spoken to or can speak to who has studied here or has traveled here will hopefully attest to that. So Ireland will continue to promote itself on the basis of being a very friendly and a very safe environment for international students.
University College Dublin
Ireland is a very safe and welcoming country. Each year, we welcome thousands of international students to UCD and Dublin. Ireland also ranks 12th in the world in the global peace rankings.
University of Limerick
So Ireland is an extremely safe country to study for international students. It's got a very low rate of covid-19. We've had quite a successful lockdown in response to that. But also it's a very welcoming country, very low. Low crime rates were consistently in the top 10 safest countries in the world. So it's a really very safe, very friendly place to to study and to live.
Similar questions from students
- How does your university support an environment free of discrimination and harassment?
- How do you support students with disabilities or medical conditions?
- How safe is the USA for international students?
- What support do you provide international students who get COVID-19 while studying abroad?
- What health services do you offer to international students?
- How safe is the UK for international students?
- How safe is New Zealand for international students?
- How safe is Canada for international students?
- How safe is Australia for international students?