I'm studying online from my home country. Do I get a discount?
You asked, we answered. You asked "I'm studying online from my home country. Do I get a discount?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
University of Ottawa
The fall 20, 20 semester, all of the University of Ottawa classes will be offered online, allowing our students to study from their home country. That being said, our tuition fees will remain the same while the University of Ottawa continues to offer the same high academic quality that we are renowned for worldwide. You can consult some of the changes that we did do regarding deadlines and other university fees on our website.
Similar questions from students
- Can I get a scholarship to study in New Zealand?
- Which Australian university is the most affordable for a master's degree in accounting?
- Does your university offer payment plans to international students?
- What is the cost of living in the USA?
- What are the best scholarships for international students?
- What support do you offer to postgraduate international students?
- What is the cost of studying abroad in the USA?
- How can students apply for a scholarship or financial aid at your university?
- What scholarships or financial aid do you offer international students?