What are my options if I don't want to study online during COVID-19?
You asked, we answered. You asked "What are my options if I don't want to study online during COVID-19?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
Similar questions from students
- I'm studying online from my home country. Do I get a discount?
- What courses do you offer online?
- Will there be a relaxation in tuition fees if I opt for online classes?
- Will taking online classes affect my OPT eligibility?
- What is the quality of online study?
- Will studying online affect my eligibility for the Postgraduate work permit?
- Do you offer online study options during COVID-19?
- What is the next intake for international students wanting to study in the UK?
- What will happen to my visa if I defer my studies?
- Am I able to defer my studies if I can't organise flights to my home country?
- Do I need to return home if I defer my studies during COVID-19?
- How can students stay up to date with the latest COVID-19 developments?
- What support do you provide international students who get COVID-19 while studying abroad?
- How are you responding to COVID-19?
- How likely is it for Canada to have a fall intake?
- What intakes are currently available in Australia?