What are the top scholarships to study abroad at your university?
You asked, we answered. You asked "What are the top scholarships to study abroad at your university?" and we gathered short videos from institutions, students and our IDP counsellors giving their answers and opinions.
University of Ottawa
Hi there, the scholarship program at the University of Ottawa is one of the most prestigious in all of Canada. In fact, we award 42 million dollars in scholarships and bursaries to our undergraduate students every year. Our top scholarships include our prestigious scholarships, such as our president scholarship, which has a total value of thirty thousand dollars.
Similar questions from students
- What is the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) and do I need to pay it?
- What is a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP)?
- Is it cheaper to study online or on-campus?
- What is the cost of studying in the USA as an international student?
- What is the cost of living in the USA for international students?
- What are the best scholarships to study abroad for international students?
- Are there any student scholarships or discounts I could apply for?
- What is the application fee for universities and colleges in Canada?
- Are there any fee waivers I should be aware of when applying to universities in the USA?
- Can I apply for a scholarship with an IELTS score of 6.5?
- What kind of scholarships are available in the UK?
- What are the scholarship opportunities in the UK?
- What are the application fees for Australian universities?
- What are the maximum scholarship amounts provided by universities?
- How can students apply for a scholarship or financial aid at your university?
- What scholarships or financial aid do you offer international students?
- What pre-college or summer programs in the UK and the USA offer scholarships?
- Can I get a scholarship to study in New Zealand?
- Which Australian university is the most affordable for a master's degree in accounting?
- Will there be a relaxation in tuition fees if I opt for online classes?
- How do I accept my offer letter and pay the tuition fee?
- Does your university offer payment plans to international students?
- What support do you offer to postgraduate international students?